Forum Delegates


Exhibiting Companies


Forum Speakers


Forum Sessions

Petroleum Air Services is a joint stock company established under the investment law of Egypt in 1983. The majority of its shares, 75%, are owned by Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation stockholders, while the remaining 25% are owned by Bristow Group Incorporation. PAS specializes in providing air transportation services, both onshore and offshore, within and outside Egypt, using helicopters and fixed-wing aircraft for oil and gas companies, national projects, and economic entities. The company also offers repair and maintenance services to both its own aircraft and those of third-party clients, as well as washing electric insulators. Additionally, PAS provides air taxi services and scheduled and charter flights, and is a member of the International Air Transport Association (IATA). Leonardo Helicopters has approved PAS as the recognized maintenance service center for the AW139 type, for both the company's internal use and that of third-party helicopters. 

Recently, the company has expanded into airborne geophysical surveying services by helicopter, catering to the Egyptian mining sector. PAS has entered into agreements with world-leading geophysical survey equipment providers, such as Geotech, Expert Geophysics, and NUVIA Dynamics, to offer cutting-edge equipment and techniques tailored to the specific needs of Egypt. The company has obtained all necessary approvals and permits to install and operate airborne geophysical survey equipment on its helicopters, and a turnkey contract has been prepared to offer the service with line kilometers pricing. 

PAS has successfully completed a geophysical survey project for the Sukari concession (Centamin), using magnetic, radiometric, and electromagnetic (VTEM PLUS) techniques. The survey was conducted by a PAS AS350B3 helicopter, equipped with Geotech Ltd equipment, covering a total search area of 160 square kilometers within a period of 17th March 2022 to 22nd April 2022, with a total line kilometre flown of 1694 KM.